Friday, March 19, 2010

Melt My Brain

Spring break. Is now almost over. Unlike a lot of people I didn't go on a fancy vacation or skip the week before spring break. So why do I feel like my brain is melting? It's becoming a swimming pool for all of those nerves and their signals. Not cool. I think this is the step before the frying. Cuz as soon as my brain tries to think too much the electrical activity of that thought will zap the gooey puddle that was brain and it will be fried. Not looking forward to that. I think that means that I need to start doing some brain stimulating activities. Where did I put those books? I think there are about 5 million under my bead. And 20 next to it that I have yet to read. And as long as they don't end like wMy Sister's Keeper everything should be ok. Right? That's what I'm hoping for!

No comments:

Post a Comment